Findlay Market offers an entire summer's worth of food, drink, entertainment and exercise. From free Findlay Eats demos and food samples to live music to Market Muscles Wednesdays to the Biergarten (open Tuesday through Sunday), there seems to be something for anyone and everyone to do while you socially distance outdoors all summer long.
Craft Beer Series
Findlay hosts its Craft Beer Series into the fall featuring brews from some of Cincinnati’s favorite and up-and-coming breweries. Thursday through Sunday you can head to the Biergarten to grab a special beer from Streetside Brewery in July, Taft’s Brewing Co. in August, Rhinegeist in September and West Sixth Brewing in October. Christian Moerlein brews are available all season long, as are Queen City Hemp products. Grab a Truly — the "official hard seltzer" of Findlay Market — if beer isn’t for you.
Music at the Market
Sponsored by ArtsWave, local bands have been invited to perform at the Biergarten each week throughout the summer. Cincinnati Music Accelerator and It’s Commonly Jazz have also partnered with Findlay to expand the range of talent featured at the Biergarten while you enjoy a beer and some music. Schedule is as follows:
- June 28: Adanya Stephens – noon-2 p.m.
- July 10: Biergarten Bash Band – TBA @ 5-7 p.m.
- July 12: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- July 17: RubyGreen – 5-7 p.m.
- July 19: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- July 24: Fycus – 5-7 p.m.
- July 26: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- July 31: It’s Commonly Jazz Presents: Adanya Lin Stephens & Quiet Sounds of Qualia – 5-7 p.m.
- Aug. 2: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- Aug. 7: Biergarten Bash Band - TBA – 5-7 p.m.
- Aug. 9: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- Aug. 14: RETRO – 5-7 p.m.
- Aug. 16: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- Aug. 21: Queen City Silver Stars – 5-7 p.m.
- Aug. 23: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m.
- Aug. 28: It’s Commonly Jazz Presents: Marc Fields Quartet – 5-7 pm.
- Aug. 30: Programming by Cincinnati Music Accelerator – noon-2 p.m
Ready to get active after being cooped up since March? Findlay has partnered with Quidwell to host fitness instructors from around the city each week. Every class is different, from dance cardio to Barre to Pilates. But all classes are just $5. Pay $10 for a class AND a Biergarten beer ticket. Unlimited virtual spots are available for classes, with 10 on-site spots available as well. Classes start at 5:30 p.m.
- July 1: Dance Cardio with Dance Factory Fitness
- July 8: System of Strength
- July 15: Barre with Pure Barre Cincy West + West Chester
Get free samples from Findlay Market vendors and watch them demo their goods in Elaine's Kitchen on the Race Street esplanade noon-1 p.m. Fridays. From 11 a.m.-noon on weekends, you can also stop by the Farmers Shed for free samples from local farms and other vendors.
Findlay Eats Schedule:
- July 3: Mama Lo Hizo - Mexican popsicles
- July 10: Gramma Debbie's Kitchen – summer salad
- July 17: Dean's Mediterranean Imports - Mediterranean meal
- July 24: Neil Luken Meats – backyard grill-out
- July 31: Harmony Plant Fare – vegan snack attack
- Aug. 7: BanaSun Smoothie Bar – clean eating
- Aug. 14: Em’s Bread – artisan sourdough
- Aug. 21: Taste of Belgium – Belgium street waffle
- Aug. 28: LK at Findlay Market – summer sandwich sliders
- Sept. 4: ETC Produce & Provisions – fall harvest
For more information on any of the events at Findlay Market, visit findlaymarket.org.