Comedian Nikki Glaser is making her way to the Liberty Funny Bone for a headlining weekend of shows.
Glaser is known for her pretty straight-forward and some might say "raunchy" comedy (because she's a woman who talks about sex outright and that weirds people out; she recently referred to her vagina as a "hastily packed suitcase" on an episode of Howard Stern.)
Per her bio, she excels in a "shockingly-honest, no-holds barred style of comedy" touching on everything from her anorexia, depression and anxiety to the taboo. Her bio also says, "Glaser has become a complete open book on mic — and not just for the laughs; she’s also adamant on being the voice for women that she yearned for as a young, confused, adolescent herself."
Glaser was supposed to be on her first theater tour this year in support of her 2019 Netflix special, Bangin', but, you know, COVID. However, lately she's been doing a series of outdoor — and now indoor — stand-up sets.
Her shows at the Liberty Funny Bone take place 7:30 p.m. Oct. 29; 7 and 9:15 p.m. Oct. 30; 6 and 9 p.m. Oct. 31.
These shows are inside, and the Funny Bone has the following COVID precautions in place:
- They are only selling entire tables instead of individual tickets.
- You can buy a table for two people or four people.
- You'll be assigned a table by your purchase date.
- There will be no parties of more than four people.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken upon arrival (no entry if your temp is above 100 degrees).
- Guests are required to wear masks until they are seated.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times.