Due to COVID-19, Second Sunday on Main — Over-the-Rhine's monthly eclectic street festival — has taken on a new form: Second Sunday OTR.
During second Sundays, the neighborhood transforms into a walkable market, with vendors, pop-ups, musicians and more lining (and socially distanced) on the sidewalks.
From noon-5 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 11, you can drink, dine, shop and hangout throughout Over-the-Rhine, with activities slated to occur from Findlay Market to Kroger.
Current programming for this month includes:
- Cincinnati Music Accelerator Buskers: noon-2 p.m. and 3-5 p.m. across OTR
- Matt Joy's Eclectic Vintage Pop-Up: noon-5 p.m. at Lost & Found OTR
- DJ Chris: noon-2 pm, also at Lost & Found OTR
- Kroger Treasure EmporiYum: noon-5 p.m. at the12th and Vine street parking Lot
- Findlay Market CMA Streetstage: noon-2 p.m. at Elm and Elder streets
- Oktoberhaus: noon-5 p.m. at the Felsenhaus Parking lot, 242 West McMicken Ave.
For more info, visit facebook.com.