In celebration of exhibition The Levee: A Photographer in the American South — an 83-picture suite consisting primarily of vivid black-and-white landscape photographs taken by Indian photographer Sohrab Hura — the Cincinnati Art Museum is going monochromatic for this iteration of Art After Dark.
Listen to live music, eat some grub, sip specialty cocktails and explore the museum via docent-led tours. Sticking with the theme, guests are encouraged to dress in black/white.
Here's the schedule:
- 5-6 p.m.: Happy hour on beer, wine and cocktails. Guests 21+ only.
- 5-9 p.m.: Food available for purchase from Camp Washington Chili (while supplies last.)
- 5-9 p.m.: Music from DJ ETrayn.
- 5-9 p.m.: Free photobooth available to guests.
- 6, 7, 8 p.m.: Docent-guided tours of special exhibition The Levee. Free admission. RSVP not required.
5-9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31. Free admission. Cincinnati Art Museum, 953 Eden Park Drive, Mount Adams, cincinnatiartmuseum.org.