Best Of 2021

Best Way to Make Sotto or Boca at Home: Domo

Chef David Falk — the restaurateur behind downtown’s Boca, Sotto and Nada — launched a new culinary concept during the pandemic to bring restaurant-quality cuisine into Cincinnati homes. Domo is a meal delivery service that offers ready-to-bake family-style dinners, dropped at your door (as long as you’re within a certain radius of downtown). Domo preps dishes to 95% completion and you do the remaining 5% at home. Browse the changing menu online; a Sunday Supper tray of Sotto’s lasagna bolognese is available every week. instagram.com/domo_athome.