There’s a baby boom at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden and the Zoo Babies exhibit is celebrating the new arrivals throughout the month of May. Follow the 6-foot-tall stork statutes around the park to spot the tots on display, including little monkeys, manatees, calves and chicks.
Here’s a full list of the babies and where to find them:
- Fiona the hippo on display at Hippo Cove
- Asher the yellow-backed duiker at Rhino Reserve
- Taffy the flamingo at the Africa exhibit
- Kendi the black rhino at Rhino Reserve
- Octavius and Theodora the Colobus monkeys at Gorilla World
- Twizzler and Tito penguins at the Children’s Zoo
- Elle the western lowland gorilla at Gorilla World
- Lessnau, Bennie and Jerrie the ring-tailed lemurs at Lemur Island
- Winsol the aardvark at Night Hunters
- Daphne, Miles, Matthew and Pippen the manatees at Manatee Springs
- Plus a giant spiny leaf insect and marbled crayfish at the Insect House
Zoo Babies runs through May 31 and is included with the price of admission ($19 adults; $13 children/seniors). Human moms receive free admission on Mother’s Day (May 13). The Cincinnati Zoo is located at 3400 Vine St., Avondale, cincinnatizoo.org.