Argue about wins and losses all you want, but there’s still no denying it — Cincinnati is a sports town, even during a global pandemic.
From big pro teams to college favorites to high-school squads, fans in the Queen City can cheer for athletes at every level. But there’s even more to keep us all active and entertained through local parks, yoga clubs and bike trails.
Below, check out a few of CityBeat’s reader and staff picks in sports and recreation from our “Best Of Cincinnati 2021” issue. Read even more sports winners here, and see our entire Best of Cincinnati list here.
- Best Boozy Fan Base (staff pick)
- Best Current Bengal (reader pick)
- Best Current Red (reader pick)
- Best FC Cincinnati Player (reader pick)
- Best Goodbye to a Baseball Legend (staff pick)
- Best Health Club/Gym (reader pick)
- Best Jogging Route (reader pick)
- Best Long-Overdue High School Mascot Retirement and Rebrand (staff pick)
- Best New Bike Trail (staff pick)
- Best News for Football (aka Futbol) Fans (staff pick)
- Best Public Pool (reader pick)
- Best Sports Uniform to Pay Homage to a Water Tower (staff pick)