CityBeat has been in the business of curating the Best Of Cincinnati for more than two decades, highlighting the city’s most outstanding selections in Eats, Shops & Services, Music & Nightlife and more. And the responsibility of selecting these exceptional entities is divided between our readers and staff.
This year, more than 900,000 votes were tallied to determine our Reader Picks — and readers logged on to the ballot site to vote for their favorites in a slew of categories, including Best Overall Bar/Club.
Cincinnati likes to drink. With bars/clubs/breweries popping up on every block, the options for grabbing a cold one are (almost) endless. There's something for everyone in this city; whether you like to sip your cocktail while rocking out to live jams, you're a gamer who prefers a Popsicle with his/her vodka or maybe you're in the mood to groove, we're confident a place exists to tickle your fancy. And were here to help you find that place. Your friends and neighbors voted on their favorite go-to local bar/club. We put those bars together in a pretty little list with pictures. If your favorite didn't make the top 10 this time, make sure to vote for them in next year's Best of Cincinnati ballot.
1. 16-Bit Bar + Arcade | 1331 Walnut St., OTR
2. Queen City Exchange | 32 W. Court St., Downtown
3. Arnold's Bar and Grill | 210 E. Eighth St., Downtown
4. Queen City Radio | 222 W. 12th St., OTR
5. Below Zero | 1120 Walnut St., OTR
6. Japp's Since 1879 | 1136 Main St., OTR
7. MOTR Pub | 1345 Main St., OTR
8. Northside Yacht Club | 4321 Spring Grove Ave., Northside
9. Sundry and Vice | 18 W. 13th St., OTR
10. Longfellow | 1233 Clay St., OTR