Have you ever sat around wishing there were a publication that would list all of the best things in Cincinnati, as determined by a group of your peers as well as a handful of select staffers at your local alt-weekly paper? Well, your wish has been granted.
CityBeat has been in the business of curating the Best Of Cincinnati for more than two decades, highlighting the city’s most outstanding selections in Eats, Shops & Services, Music & Nightlife and more. And the responsibility of selecting these exceptional entities is divided between our readers and staff.
This year, more than 900,000 votes were tallied to determine our Reader Picks — and readers logged on to the ballot site to vote for their favorites in broad categories, including Best New Restaurant.
With new restaurants popping up weekly across the city, choosing which one to visit next becomes a challenge. But, the challenge was accepted and new food was enjoyed, judged and ranked by your fellow Cincinnati foodies. These restaurants made the list of our city's best new restaurants of 2017. Did your favorite make the cut?
1.Taft's Brewporium | 4831 Spring Grove Ave., Spring Grove Village
2. Court Street Lobster Bar | 28 W. Court St., Downtown
3. Camporosso | 2475 Dixie Highway, Fort Mitchell, Ky.
4. Sartre OTR | 1910 Elm St., OTR
5. Kitchen 1883 | 9003 Old US Highway 42, Union, Ky.
6. Dope! Noodle and Dumpling Shop | 1103, 29 E. Court St., Downtown
7. Sweets & Meats BBQ | 2249 Beechmont Ave., Mt. Washington
8. Buddha Barn Thai | 6625 Gracely Drive, Sayler Park
9. CWC the Restaurant | 1517 Springfield Pike, Wyoming
(TIE) Harvest Pizzeria | 1739 Elm St., OTR
10. Casa Figueroa | 6112 Montgomery Road, Pleasant Ridge