Passport to the Past is a one-day event where local historical sites are all open on the same day so visitors are able to experience Harrison area history.
• The Harrison Village Historical Society Museum – 115 N. Walnut St., Harrison, Ohio.
• Othneil Looker Home – 10580 Marvin Rd., Harrison, Ohio.
• White Water Shaker Village – 11813 Oxford Rd., Harrison, OH
• Fernald Feed Materials Production Center (now Fernald Preserve) – 7400 Willey Rd, Hamilton, Ohio Open from 9 - 5pm.
• Passmore Cabin – 9139 Baughman Road, Harrison, Ohio.