Chef David Falk of Sotto, Boca and Nada Launches Domo Take-and-Bake Family-Style Meal Delivery

Domo delivers chef-prepared, ready-to-bake dishes to your door — including Sotto's famous lasagna bolognese

click to enlarge Chef David Falk - PHOTO: PROVIDED BY FALLON THATCHER
Photo: Provided by Fallon Thatcher
Chef David Falk

Chef David Falk — the restaurateur behind downtown's Boca, Sotto and Nada — has launched a new culinary concept to bring restaurant-quality cuisine into Cincinnati homes.

Domo (which a press release notes is Latin for "home") is a meal delivery service that offers ready-to-bake family-style dinners, dropped at your door — currently as long as you live within a 15-mile radius of downtown Cincinnati. 

“With Domo we’re putting power back in the hands of hardworking Cincinnati families,” says Falk. “Our approach alleviates the stress of meal prep while still giving people the satisfaction of filling their homes with the aroma of fresh-from-the-oven food.”

Inspired by changing dining habits and increased stress due to COVID-19 — and the desire to continue to highlight the world-class talent of Falk's in-house chefs — Domo preps dishes to 95% completion and you do the remaining 5% at home. Each dinner serves four adults and comes in 100% recyclable and 98% compostable packaging.

There are three different types of Domo meal plans:

  1. The Weekday 911: For that "5 p.m. 'oh S&^T!' moment" when you realize you don't know what's for dinner. This is a meal that is ready to bake.
  2. The Weekend Throwdown: Five seasonally changing meals that bring "chef-driven passion to your doorstep." Includes vegetarian/vegan options.
  3. Sunday Supper: "Inspired by Chef Falk’s childhood of a Sunday supper that never changed," this meal is Sotto's lasagna delivered every Sunday. This $85 dinner includes a pan of lasagna bolognese, which you cook in your own oven, plus a mixed greens salad, garlic bread and brown butter chocolate chip cookies.  

Menus are released each Monday at 10 a.m. via an email list at [email protected]. Cook and prep time varies for the Weekend Throwdown dishes from 10 minutes to one hour.

You can also add dessert, like tiramisu for four adults, for an additional fee.

Follow along for updates at instagram.com/domo_athome.

Scroll to read more Food News articles
Join the CityBeat Press Club

Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state.
Help us keep this coverage going with a one-time donation or an ongoing membership pledge.

Newsletters

Join CityBeat Newsletters

Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.