The Northside Yacht Club is bringing back its freaky little Frankenweenie favorites for one weekend only.
This Friday and Saturday night (4-10 p.m. May 22 and 23) you can get yourself a disgustingly delicious deep-fried chili cheese coney to go.
This culinary revelation features a chili cheese coney topped with more chili and cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla, and fried. Surprisingly (and appreciatively), the dish can also be made vegetarian or vegan. Fresh-cut fries are included in the $12 order.
To order one of these drunk-food mash-ups, call 513-541-0528 or 513-429-0359 to order and pay. Orders take between 10 and 12 minutes to make and pick-up is available in the back patio bar.
Also available this weekend:
- A Yacht Club double smash burger with an Avril-Bleh beef blend patty and fries ($12)
- Six smoked wings or cauliflower wings with sauce ($10)
- Poutine ($10)
- Fries ($4); level-up with Urban Stead aged cheddar (add $3)
- Capri Sun of Anarchy lavender lemonade vodka pouch ($10)
- A quart of Peanut Butter Tequila ($40)
- 12 Pack Tall Boy PBR ($16)
- 12 Pack High Life bottles ($16)
- 6 packs of craft beer ($12)
The Northside Yacht Club is located at 4227 Spring Grove Ave., Northside. Get more details at facebook.com/NorthsideYachtClub.
Support local journalism in these crazy days. Our small but mighty team is working tirelessly to bring you up to the minute news on how Coronavirus is affecting Cincinnati and surrounding areas. Please consider making a one time or monthly donation to help support our staff. Every little bit helps.
Other ways to support CityBeat: subscribe to our newsletters, advertise with us, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.