Starting June 13, Court Street Lobster Bar will be popping up in Washington Park for a little summertime al fresco seafood service.
Every Thursday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (through Aug. 27), head to the park to order from a menu that includes:
- A Maine-style lobster roll ($15): a quarter pound of lobster with chilled lemon mayo on a Sixteen Bricks challah bun
- A crab roll ($12): Blue crab, Sriracha mayo and green onions
- Lobster mac and cheese ($8): Main lobster doused in a five-cheese sauce
- Gelato sandwiches ($6) from Dojo Gelato
- Hen of the Woods chips ($2.50)
Bonus: The crab roll and lobster roll are both cheaper in the park than at the restaurant.
Washington Park's newly renovated porch will be reopening in June as well, serving beer, wine and soda.
Court Street Lobster Bar won the reader pick for Best Seafood in CityBeat's 2019 Best Of Cincinnati issue.
For more info, visit courtstreetlobsterbar.com.