On April 28, Rhinegeist will host a five-course Beer Feast at the taproom with Sartre OTR. The family-style meal will focus on seasonal spring flavors, complemented by Rhinegeist brews.
Start dinner with a cocktail in the bar at Sartre then make your way to the Rhinegeist taproom for dinner.
Here are the announced courses:
- First course: Cucumber-melon gazpacho with almond milk crema paired with Kalmer, a lemon and cucumber Kölsch
- Second course: Snap pea salad with tamarind, sesame and sweet pepper preserves paired with Hugh, a hefeweizen
- Third course: Braised mushroom and mustard green anolini in brodo paired with Infinite Dawn, a sour blonde ale
- Fourth course: Roast pork loin in whey sauce with cabbages, onions and smoked egg yolk paired with Slow Jam, an IPA
- Dessert: Sour sangria sorbet, pineapple, mint and black pepper paired with Cobbstopper, a peach cobbler ale
6-9 p.m. Sunday, April 28. $60. Rhinegeist, 1910 Elm St., Over-the-Rhine. Tickets here.