National Donut Day is June 7 and Rivertown Brewery has collaborated with the Butler County Donut Trail and Holtman's Donuts on a special beer named SprinkAle, an imperial white ale.
The first pint of SprinkAle will be poured at 4 p.m. June 7 at the Rivertown Brewery and Barrel House in Monroe, the same time a limited amount of cans will go on sale. And if you're enjoying your pint in the taproom, your glass rim will come adorned with a special, sprinkled Holtman's Donuts donut hole (while supplies last).
The Rivertown restaurant will also be dishing out savory donut-themed items, along with their standard barbecue menu.
And the first 150 guests will get a limited-edition Rivertown/Donut Trail pint glass.
If you can't make it to the taproom, you can also find SprinkAle in cans or on tap at the following locations:
- Ameristop Food Mart Lebanon (304 E Main St.)
- Big Mike's Loveland (3159 US-22)
- Brentwood Spirits and Wine
- Celebrate Local - Liberty Center
- Country Fresh Farm Market & Wine Depot - Vine St
- Crown Republic Gastropub
- FlipSide Liberty
- Fresh Market West Chester (7720 Voice of America Centre Drive)
- Harper's point shell
- Jungle Jim's International Market Fairfield
- Jungle Jim's International Market Eastgate
- Kroger 433 Glenwood (10595 Springfield Pike)
- Kroger 383 Liberty Township (7300 Yankee Road)
- Kroger 336 Monroe (3033 Heritage Green Drive)
- Kwik n Kold Wyoming (1511 Springfield Pike)
- THE MARKET
- Marty's Hops & Vines
- Noonan'sThe Oak Tavern
- O'Bryan's Wine & Spirits
- Reading Village Market (8400 Reading Road)
- Riversbend Wine & Spirits
- The Root Cellar
- The Roosevelt Room
- Spoken Bicycles
4 p.m. June 7. Free admission. Rivertown Brewery and Barrel House, 6550 Hamilton Lebanon Road, Monroe. More info here.