CityBeat's 2020 Beer Issue takes a look at the future — and past — of Over-the-Rhine's Jackson Brewery after a December 2019 fire, the new Bad Tom Smith Brewing taproom in a historic Madisonville bank (and nearby development) and the forthcoming, minority-owned Esoteric Brewing in Walnut Hills. We also list 51 taprooms where you can grab a drink, plus some spots to try local hard seltzer and sparkling spirit.
- The Fire, Fury and Fortitude Behind the Jackson Brewery: Examining the complex history, multiple conflagrations and reasons to hope for Over-the-Rhine's Jackson Brewery Building
- The Journey to Enlightenment: Esoteric Brewing, Cincinnati's first minority-owned brewery, is slated to open this May in Walnut Hills
- The Ever-Expanding Outlaw: Bad Tom Smith Brewing opens a bigger taproom and brewery in Madisonville
- Cincinnati Hard Seltzers and Sparkling Spirits: Five locals spots where you can sample this trend yourself
- + 51 Greater Cincinnati Taprooms to Try