Fifty West and Great Lakes team up for the fourth-annual Great Ohio Brew n’ Que.
Tickets include all-you-can-eat wings, beef brisket, pulled pork, pork belly, corn pudding, collard greens, coleslaw, mac and cheese, Fifty West brownies and Great Lakes bread pudding — all created by head chefs from each brewpub.
You also get eight beer tickets, including access to a collaboration beer. If you just want to pig out and not drink, designated driver tickets are $20.
Great Lakes Beers
- Christmas Ale
- Ohio City Oatmeal Stout
- Nosferatu Imperial Red
- Dortmunder Gold Lager
- Edmund Fitzgerald
- Elliot Ness Amber Lager
- Barrel Aged Barleywine
- 30th Anniversary Oyster Stout
- Barrel Aged Alberta Clipper Porter
Fifty West Beers
- American Lager
- Doom Pedal White Ale
- Coast to Coast India Pale Ale
- Coffee Please Nitro Stout
- Home Sweet Home Brown Ale
- Two Seater India Pale Ale
- Main Street Amber Ale
- Oliver Twisted Sweet Tea Brown Ale
- Barrel Aged Marble Palace Stout with Cocoa Nibs & Vanilla
- Afoot and Light Hearted Farmhouse Ale
4 p.m.-midnight Saturday (Nov. 3). $40; $20 designated driver. Fifty West Brewing Co., 7668 Wooster Pike, Columbia Township, fiftywestbrew.com.