We’ll admit it — we’ve totally been stress-eating our way through the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re not ashamed. How could we be, when there’s so much fantastic food in Cincinnati? We know that the restaurant and bar industry has been hit hard over the past year, but so many of our favorite places have found ingenious ways to either safely keep the food flowing or pivot to an innovative new model.
And now that things seem to be stabilizing a bit, more and more restaurants are reopening for indoor dining and drinking while keeping plenty of safe takeout options on the menu. We’ll definitely drink to that!
Honestly, if the money we’ve spent on takeout and delivery has helped to keep a local joints' doors open, then we’re completely fine — and pretty damn proud! — of carrying a little extra junk in the trunk.
- Best Bourbon Selection at a Restaurant (reader pick)
- Best Brunch (reader pick)
- Best Creamy Whip/Soft Serve (reader pick)
- Best Food Legends We Said Goodbye To (staff pick)
- Best Hidden Gem (reader pick)
- Best Local Meal Kit Service (staff pick)
- Best New Restaurant (reader pick)
- Best Psychedelic Gelatin Creations (staff pick)
- Best Random Acts of Cheese (staff pick)
- Best Takeout (reader pick)
- Best Toilet Paper with a Side of Fried Chicken (staff pick)
- Best Upscale Riff on a Classic 3-Way (staff pick)