Live Nation has announced the return of Concert Week, a promotion offering $25 all-in tickets to more than 3,700 shows taking place across North America this year. The week-long program marks the kick-off to the summer concert season.
The ticket offer includes performances in clubs, theaters, amphitheaters, arenas and stadiums, featuring acts such as New Kids on the Block, The Airborne Toxic Event, PUP, Slipknot, LANY and many more.
The following shows will be available for $25 per ticket:
- May 5: Alec Benjamin at Bogart's
- May 10: New Kids on the Block at Heritage Bank Center
- May 11: NoCap at Bogart's
- May 13: Tech N9ne at Bogart's
- May 18: Iration at Bogart's
- May 26: NLE Choppa at Bogart's
- May 31: New Found Glory at Bogart's
- June 1: Slipknot at Heritage Bank Center
- June 5: PUP at Bogart's
- June 11: Lawrence at Bogart's
- June 22: Role Model at Bogart's
- Aug. 13: LANY at the ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park
- Aug. 20: Yacht Rock Revue at Bogart's
- Aug. 24: August Burns Red at Bogart's
- Sep. 22: Here Come the Mummies at Bogart's
- Oct. 13: The Airborne Toxic Event at Bogart's
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, May 3. Rakuten members can purchase presale tickets starting at noon on Tuesday, May 3.
The discounted Concert Week tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, May 4, at livenation.com/concertweek. They'll be available while supplies last through Tuesday, May 10.
A version of this story was originally published by CityBeat sister paper Cleveland Scene.