Cincinnati Public Schools will offer free COVID-19 testing for CPS employees and families throughout July and August.
As 2 p.m. July 12, Hamilton County reported more than 6,000 confirmed COVID cases which has resulted in over 700 hospitalizations and more than 100 deaths. Butler County also reported more than 1,000 confirmed cases, over 200 hospitalizations and more than 40 deaths.
With the continuous increase in confirmed cases, access to testing is crucial, and as schools prepare to return to class in the fall, the health of students and faculty is of the utmost priority.
The Cincinnati Health Department and the Ohio National Guard have partnered with CPS to offer free walk-up and drive-through testing. Not appointments necessary. Results will be provided within three to seven days.
Testing will be available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following days and at these locations:
- July 13: CPS Education Center, 2651 Burnet Ave. 45219
- July 15-16: South Avondale School, 636 Prospect Place 45229
- July 22: Withrow University High School, 2488 Madison Road 45208
- July 23: Woodward Career Technical High School, 7005 Reading Road 45237
- Aug. 3: Aiken High School, 5641 Belmont Ave. 45224
- Aug. 7: Sands Montessori School, 6421 Corbly Road 45230
- Aug. 13: Hays-Porter School, 1030 Cutter St. 45203
- Aug. 14: Midway School, 3156 Glenmore Ave. 45211
For more information, email [email protected] or call 513-363-0020.