Head to Rabbit Hash this Sunday for a chili and cornbread cook-off, featuring live music from the Star Devils.
1. There is a $10 entry fee for each chili and/or cornbread entrant. You may participate in one or both at $10 per entry.
2. All types of chili and cornbread will be accepted.
3. Rabbit Hash will supply tables, spoons, bowls and electric. You must supply any extras (cheese, crackers, etc.) yourself. Be sure to bring a jar for your votes!
4. Tasting starts at 1 p.m. and ends at 3 p.m. At 3 p.m., money will be counted and winners announced.
5. Stovetop space is extremely limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Bringing your chili in a Crock Pot will be the only way to keep it warm.
6. Winners are determined by the highest dollar amount in your jar, so bring friends to vote for you!