1. A Florida high school had a live caged tiger at its jungle-themed prom. Others in attendance included a lemur, an African fennec fox and two macaws. “Upon reflection, we regret the decision to have live animals at our prom,” the school principal said.
2. The New York Times’ T Magazine declared this the age of the twink.
3. YouTuber Nicole Arbour — a white woman — created a “women’s edit” of Donald Glover’s powerful music video for “This Is America.” Girl. She apologized for seeming insensitive and suggested everyone in the country make their own version of the song. Girl!
4. A Texas man posed as a Hurricane Harvey victim to relive his glory days, enrolling in a high school, playing on their basketball team and even dating an underage student. He was busted when a former coach recognized him.
5. Millennials ruin everything! For some reason, Food Insider found a group of millennials who had never eaten Chick-fil-A and had them try it for the first time. They didn’t have the best reactions. Many felt personally attacked.
6. Kim Kardashian West hawked appetite-suppressing lollipops on social media, where millions of children follow her. (But seriously, where can I cop some?)
7. White people keep calling the cops on harmless law abiding people of color. Stop it.
8. “Cash me outside” girl Bhad Bhabie was nominated for a Billboard Music Award, putting her in the company of Cardi B and Nicki Minaj. (Cardi beat Bhabie for the Billboard. Barf.)
9. Evidently inspired by her new bae Elon Musk, Grimes is changing her government named from Claire to c, the notation for the speed of light.