This Week in Questionable Decisions…
1. Shia LeBeouf told Esquire that he let Kanye West raid his closet and the rapper took everything — including Shia’s Indiana Jones hat.
2. WWE superstar John Cena jokingly auditioned for the role of Steve in Blue’s Clues during Nickelodeon’s upfront event this week, only to have O.G. Steve challenge him to wrestle for the role.
3. Convenience store 7-Eleven has unveiled new tater tot bars at participating locations. Tums sold separately.
4. The U.S. Army shared a St. Patrick’s Day video on Twitter that featured a dancing soldier and an explosion of shamrocks being fired from various weapons.
5. Snapchat users discovered a disturbing ad for the game “Would You Rather” asking them if they’d rather slap Rihanna or punch Chris Brown. As if it’s not problematic on its own, the fact that Brown plead guilty to beating up Rihanna in 2009 makes this extra gross. Snapchat (more like Slapchat!) apologized for running the ad.
6. Iconic ’90s show Clarissa Explains it All might get the reboot treatment with a grown Melissa Joan Hart reprising her role but as a mom. Meh.
7. “American Pie” singer and 72-year-old Don McLean is dating a 24-year-old “model” who was a victim in a high-profile catfishing scam six years ago.
8. Yeezy is being sued for ripping off Jordan Outdoor Enterprises’ camo prints.
9. Last week it was a horse in a Miami club, this week someone drive their car into a club in England.
10. Ben Affleck’s supposedly fake giant phoenix back tattoo is real. He did that.
11. I made two Kanye references in one story. Sorry.