This Week in Questionable Decisions…
1. The “In My Feelings” challenge can officially R.I.P. after an FBI most-wanted double homicide suspect did the dance while being escorted in handcuffs by police. Meanwhile, in a very “I’m not a regular teacher, I’m a cool teacher” move, instructors across the country are using the Drake song in their classroom decor, remixing the lyrics to be about school. Keke, do you love memes? Are you tired?
2. Sarah Jessica Parker yelled at a kid for recording her on a cellphone during an in-store appearance and forced him to delete the video in front of her.
3. A literal burned-down pile of rubble in Vancouver garnered attention after being listed at $4 million, pegged as a “very rare development opportunity.”
4. Remember the 2004 white trash anthem “Redneck Woman?” Singer Gretchen Wilson was arrested for causing a disturbance on a flight involving an airplane bathroom. When you gotta go…
5. A viral Twitter post about a Bloomington, Ill. funeral home employee collecting more than 200 penises from dead bodies turned out to be a hoax, but caught enough wind to where the Bloomington coroner had to issue a statement about it.
6. Most kids dream about going to space camp so I guess a NASA internship would be the next logical goal for hopeful moonwalkers. So one woman was rightfully excited when she tweeted last week, “EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP I GOT ACCEPTED FOR A NASA INTERNSHIP,” to which one user responded, “Language.” She quickly retorted, “Suck my dick and balls I’m working at NASA,” not knowing the cuss patrol was actually a member of the National Space Council that oversees NASA. She reportedly lost the gig. Shit!
7. Johnny Depp accused ex Amber Heard of pooping in his bed as a final adieu to their relationship. Heard’s camp claims it was the dog. How did we get to this place?