"name": "Ad - NativeInline - Injected",
"name": "Real 1 Placeholder",
This Week in Questionable Decisions…
- After Disney/ABC CEO Bob Iger apologized to Valerie Jarrett for Roseanne’s racist remarks (which resulted in the network pulling the plug on the Roseanne reboot), Donald Trump continually demanded an apology from Iger for negative news that followed his presidential campaign.
- Australian feminist writer Germaine Greer suggested the punishment for rape should be reduced because it’s often more “lazy, careless” “bad sex” than a violent crime.
- NOFX is still around and they joked about the Las Vegas mass shooting at a recent concert, saying, “At least they were Country fans and not Punk Rock fans.”
- Kim Kardashian West met with Trump to discuss prison and sentencing reform, specifically fighting to help 63-year-old Alice Marie Johnson, who is serving a life sentence without parole for a drug offense. OK, but is this real life?
- Walking Dead fans got some shocking news this week when star Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes, announced he will be leaving the zombie show.
- Hulk Hogan mistakenly tweeted about Jackass star Bam Margera, saying, “I wish you were still with us.” Except Bam is alive — Hulk confused him with the late (fellow skater and Jackass alum) Ryan Dunn.
- Superstar babes dating Saturday Night Live guys is all the rage! Pete Davidson has been dating Ariana Grande for all of five minutes and he already got two tattoos to commemorate it.
- A Russian journalist faked his own death with pig’s blood and makeup as part of a secret Ukrainian operation to catch people who had threatened his life. He surprised the world when he showed up alive at a press conference the next day. The clincher: His wife and six kids were not looped in on the plot.