Summer is here, and it’s finally time to shake off that COVID-19 ennui and safely mingle with your pals outside.
Greater Cincinnati has an abundance of activities for all interests and ages, but there are a few that every resident needs to try. So why not make a game of it?
Read on for CityBeat's favorite summertime activities, and then print our bingo card of local entertainment options below. Carry the card with you as you explore the region, mark each one that you do and nab a BINGO in the Queen City.
- Celebrate summer in Cincinnati with this checklist (start here!)
- Chill out at Cincinnati's best rooftop bars
- Get away from it all (but stay close to home)
- Scoop an ice ball to mark the region's official start of summer
- Devour the meat cone at Great American Ball Park
- Explore Kings Island and read the new book Kings Island: A Ride Through Time
- See Kings Island's many famous friends