While most women searching for a partner are looking for guys who have a secure job, or at the very least a bright future, MillionaireMatch pushes the additional mile and emphasizes about 5 million high-quality singles as a major source of appeal (hence the name) including CEOs, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, etc.
MillionaireMatch attracts attractive ladies looking for anything from a long-term romance or marriage to just casual dating opportunities. Furthermore, although you may come across a sugar baby and two on the site looking to meet rich men, MillionaireMatch is not intended towards sugar dating and actively discourages this kind of arrangement.
When it comes to determining whether or not you are a millionaire, spending the effort to go through the certification procedure and submit the necessary financial papers to be validated will pay dividends in spades.
A mile away, the genuine jewels on the platform are discriminating enough to recognize "cheap talk" and beautiful enough to be very selective in their dating choices, preferring only real millionaires. The title "Certified Millionaire" on the profile will attract them like a moth to the flame, and they will become your customers.
If you're searching for the whole deal - someone who is both attractive and accomplished – here is the spot to look.
Having said that, just because you aren't a millionaire doesn't rule out the possibility of becoming successful on the platform. A six-figure income is not required to join MillionaireMatch, as is the case with most millionaire dating services — but being financially secure is certainly advantageous.
Cost of MillionaireMatch
In spite of the fact that establishing a profile on the site is completely free, you will only have extremely restricted access to the site's full capabilities. For example, you won't be able to send messages until you convert to a premium membership, but you will be able to respond to messages sent by premium users if you are a free (Standard) member.
Although a premium membership is $70 per month, $170 for three months, or $270 for six months (all prices are subject to change), it is well worth the money spent. Consider upgrading to a paid subscription to take advantage of advantages listed below:
- The option to send messages as well as full access to the live chat capabilities are included.
- View the list of people who have viewed your profile.
- Eligibility for participation in the certification procedure
- You will get a "Message read" notice so that you will know who has viewed your message.
- Access to sophisticated search criteria, such as recently joined, certified millionaires, salary, height, picture, and keywords, as well as other search options.
- The ability to establish a private picture album and restrict who has access to your profile is also available.
- With about 5 million users, MillionaireMatch has a more refined feel to it and a bigger user base than just about any other website in its category.
- Millionaire singles may submit their information to be verified so that other users can be certain that they are genuinely rich.
- It provides 24/7 phone service and deal with the feedbacks effectively and quickly.
- Users have the option to upload a total of 26 photos in public, private, or "luxury" albums, as well as into individual albums.
- Anyone may register as both a free member and establish a profile. Prepare to do some filtering, but that's something you'd do on any website, right?
- In order to initiate a message exchange, a premium membership is required, as well as the basic/free membership has restricted search capabilities.
FAQ’s What are the opinions of other people?
MillionaireMatch has earned the reputation of becoming a reputable dating service that is full of genuine individuals looking for a genuine connection, which may be difficult to find on the internet. It was pointed out by the Huffington Post that the extra paperwork needed to verify your millionaire status enhances the credibility of the whole site.
When elite dating sites are evaluated in dating site reviews, MillionaireMatch is consistently rated as the best overall. It is also recognized as one of the first companies to introduce the idea of "exclusiveness effectively." Forbes magazine even offered it a shout-out in its early days.
Can I temporarily deactivate MillionaireMatch account?
MillionaireMatch permits temporary account deactivation. Just go to privacy settings and then click "hold account" option. However, this will not freeze Premium Membership. You’ve to cancel the Premium Membership completely if you like to disable it.
How to delete my MillionaireMatch account?
Go to privacy settings and select "delete account" option and you are done.
What are the offered payment alternatives for a membership?
Payment for premium membership can be done through credit card, PayPal, or money order.
Does MillionaireMatch offer refunds?
You could request a refund when you’ve a valid claim. You could do this by communicating MillionaireMatch's support team.
Does MillionaireMatch Really Work?
Yes, it works. Firstly, it’s a legit dating site that has existed for a long period. Moreover, it gets a large number of memberships, whereas a less efficient platform don’t have so many active users. You can read several success stories as well, proving that this online dating service works.
MillionaireMatch is a credible, safe, verified, useful site for attractive, middle-aged, and successful individuals. If you find yourself falling under this group of individuals, this dating site is a must for you to try.
Although the dating site has expensive rates, the audience can pay for it. The premium membership is a commendable option as it allows access to more features, including using advanced search filters, managing privacy settings and sending messages. To sum it up, if you’re a millionaire who is eager to find a life partner, MillionaireMatch is the one that you should use.