Cincinnati’s adoration of chili will be put on full display during Findlay Market’s Chili Fest.
You can also grab a brew from Cartridge Brewing, and enjoy the live music at Race Street Station during the day.
While the atmosphere is free, one Chili Fest sample requires one ticket. Purchase tickets at the Market Center or at eventbrite.com. Tickets are $10 for five samples or $20 for 12.
Here are the vendors and their featured dishes:
- BanaSun Smoothie Bar - Wellness Shot
- Bouchard’s Pasta - Chili & Cornbread
- Cartridge Brewing Co. - Chili & Cornbread
- Churchill's Fine Teas - Some Like It Hot Black Tea
- Dat’s Ol’ School Cookin’ - White Bean & Turkey Chili and Traditional Beef Chili
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports - Moroccan Chickpea Chili
- Deeper Roots - Holy Moly (Mexican Mocha)
- Eckerlin Meats - Texas Beer Bacon Chili
- Em’s Bread - 5 Cheese Banana Pepper Stuffed Loaf
- Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen - Chicken and Vegan Chili
- Greekish - Beef Chili
- Herban Vegans - Veggie Chili
- Harmony Plant Fare - Cincy Style Chili Grilled Cheese
- Jane’s - Hot Honey Bourbon Toddy
- Makers Bakers Co. - Mango Habanero Cheesecake
- Mama Lo Hizo - Mexican Style Chili
- Mama Made It - Sweet & Salty Popcorn
- Maverick Chocolate Co. - Fahrenheit 513 Hot Chocolate
- Mighty Good – sample coming soon!
- OTR Bagel Bar - Flamin Hot Cheeto Bagel with Smoked Garlic and Carolina Reaper Schmear
- The Arepa Place - Plantain Chips with Salsa Roja
- The Empanadas Box - Cinci-Chili Empanada
- The Rhined - Baked Chili Mac Cups
- Urbana Cafe - Spicy Hot Chocolate
Aprina Johnson kicks off the live music in the morning playing from 11 a.m-1 p.m., followed by Everything’s Jake at Jane’s (formerly the biergarten) from noon- 3 p.m.
Findlay Market is located at 1801 Race St., Over-the-Rhine. For more info, visit findlaymarket.org.
Sign up for our weekly newsletters to get the latest on the news, things to do and places to eat delivered right to your inbox.