Arnold's Bar & Grill is tapping its "12 Beers of Christmas" on Black Friday. Starting at 6 p.m. Nov. 29, they'll be tapping "a collection of some of the finest, rarest and sought after Holiday brews," says a release.
The 12 beers are:
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale with honey, cinnamon and ginger flavors.
- Three Floyd's Alpha Claus, a Christmas porter with English chocolate malt, Mexican sugar and hops.
- Listermann's Christmas Cocoa, a rare variant of the brewery's oatmeal stout.
- Delirium Noel, brewed specifically for Christmas and New Year.
- Prairie Christmas Bomb, with espresso beans, vanilla, chocolate, ancho chile peppers and Christmas spices.
- Bourbon Barrel Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas, a bourbon-barrel aged brew with toasted and caramel malts, honey, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- West 6th Christmas Ale, a winter warmer with orange peel, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- St. Bernardus Christmas Ale, a Belgian beer that is frequently rated the best Christmas beer in the world.
- Rhinegeist Dad, with piney hops.
- Fifty West's Christmas Cookie, an ale with oats, cinnamon and sugar.
- Bell's Christmas Ale, a Scotch ale with notes of caramel.
- Fathead's Holly Jolly with sweet malt, ginger, honey and cinnamon spice.
In addition to special beer releases, Arnold's will also be giving away limited-edition Rhinegeist ornaments (signed by head brewer Jim Matt) to the first 50 guests who order food or a drink (starting at 6 p.m.). Chef Kayla Robison will also be preparing a special menu of comfort food dishes including short rib meatloaf and Mississippi roast. Expect live music from The Cincy Brass.
Arnold's is located at 210 E. Eighth St., Downtown. The 12 Beers of Christmas tapping starts at 6 p.m. Nov. 29. Admission is free.