Bogart's in Corryville has just announced its lineup of live music for the end of summer and start of fall — and it's packed.
Take special note of the Oct. 2 and 3 concerts, as hometown heroes Walk the Moon will play both nights. Tickets for those shows go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, July 23.
Here's who's slated to play Bogart's:
- Aug. 12: Bryce Vine with Blanco Brown
- Aug. 13: R&B Only Live
- Aug. 18: Lloyd Banks
- Aug. 21: Electric Feels Indie Rock dance party
- Aug. 24: Shakey Grave with Tre Burt
- Sept. 3: Ashley McBride with Priscilla Block
- Sept. 9: Mammoth WVH
- Sept. 14: Bayside with Senses Fail, Hawthorne Heights and The Bombpops
- Sept. 19: Blue October
- Sept. 21: Big Freedia x Too Many Zooz
- Sept. 22: Anberlin with The Early November
- Sept. 25: Watsky
- Sept. 30: Here Come the Mummies
- Oct. 2 and 3: Walk the Moon
In terms of COVID safety, the venue is offering a "Clean Concert Experience," with suggestions and guidelines. There will be hand sanitizer available throughout the venue and they're asking fans to be respectful of each other's space. Employees will also be in masks, and there will be contactless payment options.
Bogart's is also asking people to start bringing clear bags to "reduce staff contact with guests belongings." The biggest clear bag you can bring is 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches.
For tickets and more info, visit bogarts.com.
Sign up for our weekly newsletters to get the latest on the news, things to do and places to eat delivered right to your inbox.