CityBeat's annual Best Of Cincinnati® issue is out, and we're ready to celebrate.
CityBeat has been in the business of curating the Best Of Cincinnati® for more than 25 years, highlighting the city’s most outstanding selections in Arts & Culture, Eats, Shops & Services, Music & Nightlife, City Life and Sports & Recreation — as selected by both readers and staff.
On April 6, locavores, entrepreneurs, entertainers, restaurants, bars and more will be descending on The Phoenix downtown to kick-off a giant celebration of Best Of winners. The night will be full of food and drink samples plus entertainment, photo booths, chances to win prizes and tons more including:
- A Rüya Turkish coffee experience
- Chair massages from the Spa at 21c
- The Culinary Gang debuting in the VIP lounge
- Neck shaves from Bellevue Barbershop
- A photo booth and drag performance featuring the No. 1 Drag Queen Stixen Stones from Good Judy's
- A live performance from Floyd and the Walkmen
- Karrikin will be flowing with a dedicated Bourbon Wheel tent
- The Motors Brewing Co. will have a tent for all your beer needs
- There will be a bourbon room featuring spirits from New Riff and Karrikin
Best of Cincinnati is hosted at The Phoenix located at 812 Race St., Downtown. General admission tickets cost $45 and VIP are $125 (includes a curated Best Of Cincinnati® Box and early entry). For tickets and a full list of vendors, visit bestofcincinnati.com.