Canadian crooner Michael Bublé has rescheduled his "An Evening with Michael Bublé" Cincinnati tour stop at the Heritage Bank Center. The show, originally scheduled for May 16, will now take place March 20, 2021.
"I am so looking forward to getting back on stage. I've missed my fans and my touring family. Meantime, I hope everyone stays safe. We can all look forward to a great night out," said Bublé in a press release about the rescheduled tour.
If you already had a ticket for the May 16 show, it will be honored for the March 20, 2021 show.
And if you just can't wait to hear that soulful, sexy voice, you can watch a series of Facebook Live shows Bublé did while in quarantine with his family in Vancouver.
Other Heritage Bank Center concerts that have been rescheduled because of COVID-19 include:
- Cher's "Here We Go Again" Tour, which was slated for April 7, will now take place Sept. 14
- Five Finger Death Punch, scheduled for May 8, will now take place Nov. 9
- The Foo Fighters Van Tour 2020, slated for May 14, will now take place Oct. 13
- Roger Waters This Is Not A Drill Tour, which was scheduled to take place Aug. 1, has been postponed and no new date has yet been announced
- And the Monster Jam Triple Threat Series (aka a big-ass monster truck show) originally scheduled for March 28 and 29 will now take place Nov. 21 and 22
For more concert news, visit heritagebankcenter.com.