"name": "Ad - NativeInline - Injected",
"name": "Real 1 Placeholder",
Doritos — now available for women!
This Week in Questionable Decisions…
- Tom Hanks will play Mr. Rogers in an upcoming movie. I just can’t see it. Two American treasures don’t make a right!
- A young radio host — of a show Tom Brady is paid to appear on weekly — called Brady’s 5-year-old daughter an “arrogant little pissant” on air.
- Kim Kardashian styled her hair in braids and beads, citing Bo Derek and pissing off a lot of people who found it to be yet another example of kultural appropriation.
- A woman at Newark airport tried to fly alongside her enormous emotional support peacock. She was denied.
- Nazi sympathizer and Holocaust denier Arthur Jones is running for Congress unopposed in the Republican primary in Illinois.
- Doritos are developing a more ladylike chip that boasts less crumbs and a quieter crunch. For ladies!
- A typo on White House invitations encouraged guests to attend the “State of the Uniom.”
- A Bachelor contestant was found on a missing persons list after her mother reported her missing while she was away filming the reality show.
- A Florida man tried to kidnap Lana Del Ray while she was in Orlando for a concert.
- Logan Paul — the punchable YouTuber who recently live-streamed a dead man while in Japan — is “back.” Already.
- Kylie Jenner revealed she was pregnant all along and gave birth to a baby girl Feb. 1. And I actually kind of care.